Topless / G String on beach

The place to introduce yourself. A place to go if you just want a natter. Come in and chat away!
Tease & Deny

Topless / G String on beach

Post by Tease & Deny »

Ladies, I was just wondering about your movements on the beach when you are wearing a g-string and or going topless. It's intriguing to see the different approaches by different ladies. Some only go topless when they are lying on their backs. Some will sit up topless but put on a bikini top to stand up. Some ladies stand up topless but put on a top to go for a beach walk. Others are happy to walk, run and frolic on the beach and in the surf topless. Again some will put a full bikini bottom over their g strings to walk around the beach but others are happy to swim and walk in just their g string. Just wondering what you do and why? And what are your feelings about men having a long lingering look at your tits and bum.
sally wey
Chat Merchant

Re: Topless / G String on beach

Post by sally wey »

Tease & Deny wrote:Ladies, I was just wondering about your movements on the beach when you are wearing a <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/de ... Path/23_60' target='_blank'>gstrings</A> and or going topless. It's intriguing to see the different approaches by different ladies. Some only go topless when they are lying on their backs. Some will sit up topless but put on a <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/de ... ath/23_176' target='_blank'>bikini</A> top to stand up. Some ladies stand up topless but put on a top to go for a beach walk. Others are happy to walk, run and frolic on the beach and in the surf topless. Again some will put a full <A HREF='http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/catalog/de ... ath/23_176' target='_blank'>bikini</A> bottom over their g strings to walk around the beach but others are happy to swim and walk in just their g string. Just wondering what you do and why? And what are your feelings about men having a long lingering look at your tits and bum.
first off, I dont like G-strings/thongs, I have been topless on a beach many times, (even nude) on the beach I will sun-bathe, sit-up, walk around and swim topless,(nude where possible) this all depends on what type of beach it is,
when leaving the beach I always wear at least a bikini top, (husband John puts on a shirt) dont like to see people walking around shops topless/shirtless,
love Sally
Im a housewife, we live in DEVON england and we love the countryside, we are into threesomes, and love sex
diana_robertson
Duchess

Post by diana_robertson »

on holiday i always go to nude beaches to tan, i find the people who go to them are less pervy than on clothed beaches which are full of teenage boys gawking at every girl
northlondoner
Mahatma

Post by northlondoner »

diana_robertson wrote:on holiday i always go to nude beaches to tan, i find the people who go to them are less pervy than on clothed beaches which are full of teenage boys gawking at every girl
You must go abroad on holiday- gawkers are a feature of most nude beaches I've ever been to in the UK, though not teenagers.
diana_robertson
Duchess

Post by diana_robertson »

northlondoner wrote:
diana_robertson wrote:on holiday i always go to nude beaches to tan, i find the people who go to them are less pervy than on clothed beaches which are full of teenage boys gawking at every girl
You must go abroad on holiday- gawkers are a feature of most nude beaches I've ever been to in the UK, though not teenagers.
i go to one nude beach in the uk but its always fairly quiet so no gawkers usually. abroad it seems much more relaxed and more common to go to fully nude beaches
BinoKev
Cherubim

Post by BinoKev »

I think women should only be wearing a g string if they have a great body.
Life is a rollercoaster. You've just got to ride it. [img]http://www.wmoc2007.fi/logot/kev_logo.gif[/img]
northlondoner
Mahatma

Post by northlondoner »

Translation for Australians

A thong is a woman's piece of underwear, not beach footwear. They are called flip-flops.

A G-string is a g-string, though smaller than in Australia.

Budgie smugglers are people who seek to import caged birds illegally, not an undersized swimming garment, which we call Speedos.

2-1 is a class of degree you get in a University, or alternatively the margin of victory for England in the Ashes in 2005 and 2009.
Sara46uk
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by Sara46uk »

I've done topless on a few occasions but never a g string, topless is fine in countries like Spain where there are lots doing it, would not fancy it in UK though too many cold days..lol
stars1
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by stars1 »

Not very sexy G String
H. Franklin Layne
Cherubim

Post by H. Franklin Layne »

Diana, I don't know if any beach exists, where the ladies won't be admired. We have a semantic issue, you call it gawking, I see it as admiring. Not every woman will get the same level of admiration, but if a person can see, they are going to look around. On a nude beach, nude people, men and women will be in the field of view. If a woman (or man, depending) is physically attractive, they will be viewed more than others.

In every crowd, you are bound to have at least one immature person that hasn't read up on nude beach or clothing optional etiquette, I think it is a given. But chock it up to that immaturity. If being "gawked" or admired is the worst thing that happens to you, you are doing pretty well.
Out for life, liberty, and the pursuit of cuntishness!

"...So I told the swamp donkey to sock it before I gave her a trunkey in her tradesmens entrance and made her suck me yard balls!"
tamarbridge
Wall Flower

Post by tamarbridge »

nude on a beach is best
tamarbridge
Wall Flower

Post by tamarbridge »

nude on a beach is best

Post by Guest »

Tease & Deny wrote: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 am Ladies, I was just wondering about your movements on the beach when you are wearing a g-string and or going topless. It's intriguing to see the different approaches by different ladies. Some only go topless when they are lying on their backs. Some will sit up topless but put on a bikini top to stand up. Some ladies stand up topless but put on a top to go for a beach walk. Others are happy to walk, run and frolic on the beach and in the surf topless. Again some will put a full bikini bottom over their g strings to walk around the beach but others are happy to swim and walk in just their g string. Just wondering what you do and why? And what are your feelings about men having a long lingering look at your tits and bum.
As the last post says, nude is best (for me) on a beach. I like the feel of air on my body, and the clothes free swimming experience of water everywhere. The g-string is the next best thing. I can use it on a non-nude beach, or to hide my tampon string if on a period. I swim naked whenever I can, so men can have a long lingering look at my tits, bum, and anything they can see through my naked bush, because that is the price I am willing to pay to swim naturally, but I will have a long lingering look at their undressed male jewellery as well.
DavyJ
Teacher

Post by DavyJ »

Tease & Deny wrote: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 am Ladies, I was just wondering about your movements on the beach when you are wearing a g-string and or going topless. It's intriguing to see the different approaches by different ladies. Some only go topless when they are lying on their backs. Some will sit up topless but put on a bikini top to stand up. Some ladies stand up topless but put on a top to go for a beach walk. Others are happy to walk, run and frolic on the beach and in the surf topless. Again some will put a full bikini bottom over their g strings to walk around the beach but others are happy to swim and walk in just their g string. Just wondering what you do and why? And what are your feelings about men having a long lingering look at your tits and bum.
I have also observed much of what you describe, and I think it all depends on the individual's comfort level and confidence. Everybody has their own preferences, which is perfectly ok.

I also frequently wear a bikini-type swimsuit, and I usually swim and walk with just that on. But, sometimes, if the "vibe" is, perhaps a bit iffy, I will put on a coverup before a long walk. One thing I did discover is to NEVER wear a t-shirt of just the "wrong" length that it covers up your suit, but is short enough that it wouldn't cover up anything longer than a bikini-type suit. This is so totally stupid, but I have actually had people call the police and complain that I was naked underneath the t-shirt, even though they obviously could not see anything, and obviously had never even bothered to try to take a closer look. Yes, some people are that stupid here in the US, but what is really ridiculous is that the police actually take calls like that seriously, and end up harassing me, instead of the complainer.
DavyJ
Teacher

Post by DavyJ »

BinoKev wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:03 pm I think women should only be wearing a g string if they have a great body.
Disagree completely. Anybody should feel free to wear whatever they are comfortable wearing. Period. Restricting wearing a thong or going topless to those with great bodies is very sexist, whereas laying out on the beach should not be viewed as a sexual activity. Its attitudes like this that cause people to make all sorts of stupid rules about what can and cannot be worn. This is a big problem in the US (not so much in Europe and is the UK somewhere in between?); we certainly don't need to give these self righteous rule makers any excuse to harass us more.
franfran
Angel

Post by franfran »

I judge it according to the beach. I do prefer to go topless at the beach, but I will put a top on if there aren't any other women there who are topless. I don't really like G-strings much, in fact I don't have any.

Going nude is fine too, but only at a beach that is designated for nude bathing.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.