groin kick

Health: Get slim, Feel fit, stay Healthy
Act now regain your life.

Moderator: Silent One

Rolly E H

Re: groin kick

Post by Rolly E H »

If you don't believe me that a groin attack can cause death, Google it - sure it's very rare, but it has happened.

You can also hear about terrible trauma that a groin attack can cause a male - that can leave him bed ridden for months. Sure this doesn't happen all the time, but it's possible.

My point is simply that this fooling around kicking people in the balls is really not a good idea!

Anya.186 wrote:There are even cases where a kick to the testicles has caused death (although rare).

That is an exaggeration at best.
Groin kicks are extremely painful and disabling, and that's about all.
Serious damage is very rare.

But girls seem to think it's funny.
I had no idea how painful it really was to guys until I started working with
the trauma unit at Karate events.

But you do bring up a good point including a serious double standard.
Girls kicking guys balls has become trendy.
It actually encourages violence of women against men.
Females are rarely prosecuted in domestic violence cases.
There are even cases of women castrating, or cutting off guys penises
because they were mad, or he cheated, etc.
I read in one case she cut her husband's p***s off and did not spend a single day in jail.

These people are unfortunately trailer trash with little respect for one another.
I mean can you really think of any person you associate with that would ever launch
a horrible sex attack like that?
NO!
Jerry123456chacha

Post by Jerry123456chacha »

It kind of cracks me up to hear women talk about the vulnerability and Frailty of men's balls. They act as if they're Invincible because they don't have balls. They could not be more wrong. There are so many places on both men and women that a single strike can incapacitate the other person. And not just that, but if you piss off a man and kick his balls or grab his balls and eventually you will let go, some men won't be scared to approach you some men will come after you and find you later and make you regret doing that possibly breaking your fingers so you'll never be able to do that again. If women even have the slightest idea how painful it is to be squeezed in the testicles and feel that Panic feeling of not being able to fight back and being at the whim of the person squeezing you and having to wait till they let go they would never ever do that to him an unless their life was threatened. Me personally if a girl did that to me for no good reason I would find her later and I would break both her arms and then kick her repeatedly between the legs just to drive home the point that you don't do that to a human being
Mike balls

Post by Mike balls »

I wish a girl would kick me in the nuts I have wanted a girl to kick me in the nuts for a while
cracker jack45

Post by cracker jack45 »

Yes its almost always these nasty women who are always reverting to a nasty hate rooted attack on a guys genitals. I carry a sidewinder always and given this cuntrys dying morals and biased discrimination towards mainly white men . Better believe i damn well... will use it to defend myself! .I was raised to respect my fellow man and women..equality is two way street. Anyone finds it cute to assault me and my future potential offspring better get ready for a hollow point ending!
Anya.186
Duchess

Post by Anya.186 »

I took Karate in HS.
I didn't really keep with it.
But I agree that some girls take advantage of this.
Crotch kicks are illegal in most events except for the advanced belts.

The Karate guys were absolutely some of the nicest people I have ever met.
For the most part they believed and lived Karate strictly as defense, and would
never attack another person, ever.

Don't let stupid girls be too much of an influence about this.
We are not all that way, trust me.
I used to know everything.
BrianFC

Post by BrianFC »

Being a guy, I cannot answer for all the other men, but it does not hurt everyone. I had my balls stepped on a lot when I was in high school, both by women teachers and loads of girls. It did not hurt me, not even the very first time it happened. Actually, it felt really good and I find it interesting to see a woman's reaction when she see it does not hurt every man. As far as being kicked, I can take a good 15 kicks before bending over. Not falling to the ground, but bending over. I would never attack a woman just to get kicked or have my balls stepped on. I do know the older I get, the harder it is to find a woman to really do this to me, even though it does not hurt me. One thing I hate are those who are not doctors try to say the effects of it. I have a woman doctor and I am still fertile.
Anya.186
Duchess

Post by Anya.186 »

BrianFC wrote:Being a guy, I cannot answer for all the other men, but it does not hurt everyone. I had my balls stepped on a lot when I was in high school, both by women teachers and loads of girls. It did not hurt me, not even the very first time it happened. Actually, it felt really good and I find it interesting to see a woman's reaction when she see it does not hurt every man. As far as being kicked, I can take a good 15 kicks before bending over. Not falling to the ground, but bending over. I would never attack a woman just to get kicked or have my balls stepped on. I do know the older I get, the harder it is to find a woman to really do this to me, even though it does not hurt me. One thing I hate are those who are not doctors try to say the effects of it. I have a woman doctor and I am still fertile.
I guess that's a common fetish for both sexes.
The girls kick and the guys take it.
IMHO the girls get a waay better deal out of this than guys do.

In spite of your success I would be careful.
As we age our body changes and what once was doable might not be anymore.
Most girls I know just wouldn't participate in that more because they're afraid of hurting the guy I think.
Yeah accidental is funny as hell but deliberate is scary at least for us.
Guys I think are more into risky behavior maybe.
I used to know everything.

Post by Guest »

My ex gave me a swift hard kick straight in the balls After saying she was leaving
Perfect impact with her instep- I went down, totally
humiliated and in agony. I was on the floor groaning
The doorbell rang and she answered and brought
her new boyfriend in to meet me- first I'd heard- she left with him
cassandra162
Beginner! Talk to me!

Post by cassandra162 »

Anya.186 wrote:
BrianFC wrote:Being a guy, I cannot answer for all the other men, but it does not hurt everyone. I had my balls stepped on a lot when I was in high school, both by women teachers and loads of girls. It did not hurt me, not even the very first time it happened. Actually, it felt really good and I find it interesting to see a woman's reaction when she see it does not hurt every man. As far as being kicked, I can take a good 15 kicks before bending over. Not falling to the ground, but bending over. I would never attack a woman just to get kicked or have my balls stepped on. I do know the older I get, the harder it is to find a woman to really do this to me, even though it does not hurt me. One thing I hate are those who are not doctors try to say the effects of it. I have a woman doctor and I am still fertile.
I guess that's a common fetish for both sexes.
The girls kick and the guys take it.
IMHO the girls get a waay better deal out of this than guys do.

In spite of your success I would be careful.
As we age our body changes and what once was doable might not be anymore.
Most girls I know just wouldn't participate in that more because they're afraid of hurting the guy I think.
Yeah accidental is funny as hell but deliberate is scary at least for us.
Guys I think are more into risky behavior maybe.
Sorry but I have trouble believing women TEACHERS stepped on your balls or any other part of your anatomy.
Nashbee2103

Post by Nashbee2103 »

I love being kicked in the balls... Like love it... I get so hard and turned on by it

I have done many things to my balls like... Crush them in a special device, had girlfriends punch then, kick them, stuck needles in them, elastrated then, injected saline and vodka in them

Oh my the fun
Ms boots

Post by Ms boots »

Interesting thread...

My bf and I have been together for nearly 3 years and we have talked about this occasionally. It's always nice to get the other genders perspective.

I'm a 5'6 tall woman, not quite 130 lbs. My bf is 6'1 and nearly 190. He is a strong and built guy. A lot of guys are taller than me in fact , it helps that I wear heels so I can be somewhat taller.

I guess the reason I bring up size is as a woman, I've long been accustomed to being hit on by guys who are taller, stronger, and just outweigh me. Not all of these guys are well behaved when I've turned then down. It can be scary sometimes.

I have kicked guys in their balls. I have threatened countless more there. I have no desire to be raped by anyone. Not if I can help it.

There have been times I've zipped up into one of my pair's of tall boots ..like most women I have like 15 pair's of boots and even more shoes...and smiled because not only am I feeling sexier and more confident in my boots, but I know I can stomp on someone's foot with my high heels or even knee or kick them in the balls if a guy doesn't respect my boundaries.

It's amazing how fast a guy drops after I've kicked him down there with my boots. Peanut butter-extra creamy :)

I've shared this with my bf, and he agrees there are too many disrespectful men out there that deserve whatever happens to them. He wants me to be safe and prefers so handle issues like that instead of me.

Maybe he is right. I still will wear my boots and of course he continues to enjoy me in them. :) :)
jerryh0002

Post by jerryh0002 »

It's kind of funny to hear these females talk about how the genitals on a male are his weakest spot and that women are somehow Superior because of that. They could not be more wrong. Your eyeballs your throat and your vagina are equally as sensitive. If I kicked you full man strength in your vulva you would be on the ground curled up in a ball just like a man. Meanwhile I'll be kicking your head several times till you pass out and you will lose the fight. No man goes into a fighting situation especially with a female and doesn't expect to get his testicles made as a Target. They will be ready for you and they will not let you strike the testicles. And they will be sure to take you down quick so that you don't arbitrarily have access to their genitals. You make men out to be stupid. If men are so vulnerable on their genitals why do they make such a exceptional Warriors? If men wore the proper gear protecting their groin a woman would find it very difficult to take down a man unless she was experienced and trained. Kind of like MMA with Ronda Rousey. You females seem to think men won't kick you between your legs. You couldn't be more wrong. If you are coming after me and your intention was harm, I have just as much chance of kicking you in your girl balls as you have kicking mine. And if I connect with you you will be on the floor
bethbopper1

Post by bethbopper1 »

I have kicked guys in the balls with pointed shoes and believe me a quick kick with no power at all causes damage every time. I barely kick them and they drop and usually have to go to the hospital with extreme swelling or damage. Must be tough to be so weak down there.
Ginas1120
Just warming up

Post by Ginas1120 »

Guest wrote:My ex gave me a swift hard kick straight in the balls After saying she was leaving
Perfect impact with her instep- I went down, totally
humiliated and in agony. I was on the floor groaning
The doorbell rang and she answered and brought
her new boyfriend in to meet me- first I'd heard- she left with him
wow... that is like a DOUBLE kick to the groin. Sorry for your pain.... but I would love to kick you in the balls too but I wouldn't do it out of anger.... just for fun and leading to wild crazy trampling ball kicking sex.....
Gina
dr.weeedz

Post by dr.weeedz »

Hi everyone,

I was searching for "solutions for my problem" when I found this topic, I just read some of the firsts and the lasts comments..
Well let me tell you more about my experience with ballbusting practice. First, I'm a bisexual 29 years old guy.
My ex-bf leads me step by step onto ballbusting, at a first time "soft squeeze" when giving me pleasure with his mouth. Was a totally new kind of pleasure, experienced much better climaxes. Just wow By the time, the squeezes became more intense, he spanked my balls, kicked them, it was pretty cool... And I get a new boy partner who wasn't at all in this stuff, he just liked my nuts tied.. Well was not a problem I busted 'em myself, while solo pleasure.
And ultimately got a girlfriend, wasn't so hard to convert her to those pleasures. She reacts very positively and seems to really enjoyed it. Her reactions were (for me) a total turn on, like discovering ballbusting for another first time. That helped me a lot for bearing pain.
I can talk you for hours about this little flame of excitment and fascination that shine onto her eyes, and how it turned me way so on.. Four month ago, we were having some fun our ways you know, until she gave me the last punch to the crotch.
I mean, she olds my balls in a hand and give them hard punches with the other fist, pain wasn't harder than usual at the moment.. endorphins did really good their job as usual.
But, few days later, pain still was here. And so does four f*****g month later.
Urologist told me "the shock ruptured your epididymis and so damaged your fertility." He explain me "your balls can bear heavy pressure from 30 to 50kg, your epididymis simply can't" As disgnostic was incertain at first, was not well treated and became chronical pathology. Got now permanent pain, which become unberable when running, crossing stairs, being sitted more than half an hour... So I won't ever judge any of your fantaisies (since I've tons of kinky ones), but if you're asking yourself about getting involved into ballbusting, first ask yourself if you really do want to risk having constant pain and fertility trouble (my case) or even loosing manhood (I mean erectile functions and testosterone production) which also could happen.. just for a very exciting shine of sadistic pleasure in your partner's eyes? So at this point, I leave you the only judge of this testimony, you can choose to trust me or not.. Just keep in your mind you'll never could know which hit will badly injure your anatomy, so if you're really into it, I just can advise you to take it the easy way... don't try to surpass yourself and obviously have fun!
kisses, bye.
Notasymbolofstrength

Post by Notasymbolofstrength »

bethbopper1 wrote:I have kicked guys in the balls with pointed shoes and believe me a quick kick with no power at all causes damage every time. I barely kick them and they drop and usually have to go to the hospital with extreme swelling or damage. Must be tough to be so weak down there.
No argument from me. A barefoot kick dropped me. All I could do was look up at her and beg her not to kick them again. Swollen for a week.
Boxer101

Post by Boxer101 »

Hello, I’m a 20 year veteran of martial arts. I am a former boxer kickboxer/ tough man contest fighter and I have been a self defense instructor and I was an army combative instructor when I served. Point blank the groin strike works on both genders to an extent. The difference really isn’t how large he target. For males you can hit almost any angle. But with females say you throw a front kick you want to hit with the shin but you do t want to be fully horizontal you want to come in at a upward angle to hit the clitoris. I have witnessed it many times a female WILL drop to the ground and stay down for a bit. As will a male but it is not always sure fire some people more so I have noticed with men will have a delay to the debilitation. Sometimes they will get hit and their adrenaline will spike and for a few moments to a couple minutes they will be far more aggressive, stronger, and faster. They will eventually feel it on a deeper level but you would be hard pressed to get away from them unscathed due to their adrenal overload. I highly suggest not relying on the groin strike in a self defense situation all the time. It’s much more reliable to focus on the eyes, knees, or my favorite the throat.

-just wanted to clear that females are not immune to ground strikes in any way Iran just a smaller target
shitbird3000

Post by shitbird3000 »

I was watching a baseball game during recess and this guy threw a flat rock from the outfield and it directly hit my left nut (perfectly). My legs snapped shut and some girls were sitting around me, they saw me react but did not know why. I tried to take it but could not. I fell out of the seat on the bleachers and had to curl up tight. The pain was intense and i was helpless, could simply not move at all. It was the first time my balls got wracked so hard. This girl said "whats wrong?" I said "something hit me in the balls." She kneeled down beside me and petted my head and said "oh my god." She said "does it hurt bad." I could hardly breathe and said "it hurts so bad." The other girls left and laughed. This girl stayed and rubbed my belly in circles and it helped so much. She said "is it going down some?" I said "yeah its dropping." She said "does it hurt in your balls bad still?" I said "oh god yes." She moved her rubbing down lower into my groin and it was amazing how skillfully she got it to stop hurting so bad. I asked how she learned it and she said "i have wracked my brother many times." She walked me to the school and i could barely walk. A teacher said "you are both late for class" She said "give him a break he got his testicles hit very hard." I got a major boner from it.
Marco 14

Post by Marco 14 »

I had a fight with my younger sister who kept annoying me and my friend when we were playing chess. I stood up to push her out of the doorway to my room. She was laughing and said I should be sorry but I kept pushing her away from the doorway. I was going to see her fight back against me by teasing her in front of my girlfriend saying that only sexy girls are allowed in any way. She said I'll make sure I'm really sexy in a minute. Later in the evening she was laughing and stood in the middle of the doorway she gave me a smile and she would play with us. She was laughing and wearing a black skirt that went just to her knees. I pushed her out of the doorway to get her away from me but she was laughing and said I should be sorry but I kept pushing her away from me and then she brought her knee up really hard and kneed me in the balls. It was extremely painful and felt and embarrassing getting hurt there by my sister again. I was in tears. It was extremely painful and felt like my nuts had been split into bits. I was in agony all day with a stomach ache and when I tried to feel it was really painful. She was laughing and said I should be sorry but I can't have babies and never mess with girls again. She kneed me so hard I was on the floor in pain for at least an hour and said I should be sorry but It was extremely painful. My girlfriend was shouting at her and said it's not fair to do it so hard.
Mike balls

Post by Mike balls »

I won't a girl to kick me in the nuts where to find one
Mishbb

Post by Mishbb »

I kicked my x boyfriend in the nuts really hard that he started puking I saw him at the beach flirting with another girl I walked up to him and said who this told me it's his new girlfriend then dumped me I have thick strong legs from kickboxing and my toes are hard and as a rock I kicked him so hard he was on floor and could not breathe started puking too. I laughed and walked away
Bryttennay~#

Post by Bryttennay~# »

As a girl, I understand why the people here have this fantasy of superiority over men. It’s hard to cope with the indisputable fact that men are smarter, more agile, and stronger than us, so we come up with excuses to explain our inferiority away. The truth is, attacks between the legs hurt girls just as much, if not more, than guys. I teach martial arts, and I have seen a male student slap a female student’s crotch. The girl clutched her groin, widened her eyes, doubled over, passed gas loudly, fell to the fetal position, urinated, and threw up. She eventually passed out from the pain and couldn’t walk. My 10 year old male cousin kicked a teenage girl in the crotch once when she tried to steal his wallet. She fell to her knees and then onto the ground, crying and screaming in agony. Once, I was sparring and my vulva got grazed. I grabbed my crotch with one hand and fell on one knee. After about a minute of nauseating pain, I attempted to stand but could not. I was out for the day. Just wanted to make it clear that men are the superior gender, as much as it pains me to say it.
B347r1c3

Post by B347r1c3 »

Im embarrassed to say this, Bryttennay, but I agree with you whole heartedly. We have some advantages over men that I don’t think you mentioned, like a higher capacity for reading emotion, better flexibility, more orgasms, the ability to give birth, extra copies of the 23 pair X chromosome genes to prevent disease, better longevity (although I think that is because of stress that men go through by containing emotions), and most significant of all, we’re treated by society as though we’re more valuable than men. However, I don’t think these outweigh the male advantages like better agility, strength, intelligence, spatial awareness, large-scale coordination, the lack of responsibility to give life, lower body fat, better muscle definition, and better muscle efficiency per pound. Testicles are responsible for these strengths that men have over women. Now, I’ve slapped my fair share of boyfriends in the balls, and their reaction is always to laugh, say “ohhhh,” double over, etc. My newest one painfully slapped back and was surprised when I fell into the fetal position with my hands on my vagina. It’s so embarrassing to admit that despite being so much weaker than men in general, the one weakness that only they should’ve had is also present in us. Anyway, this is childish. If you’re here to post some made up story about how you used your steel toed shoes to kick your boyfriend in the balls, stop. Everyone sees through the revenge fantasy aspect of it. Part of maturity is recognizing your own weaknesses and strengths, and the reality is, and it pains me to say this: being a woman isn’t a positive trait in a physical altercation. One of our strengths, for instance, is that we can manipulate men easily and we’re more desirable when it comes to dating. That is something that men will never have, but you don’t see many men claiming to have that power over women. This is the same. I can’t believe that some of you are actually stupid enough to think that you’re better at everything because of one trait alone, anyway. Fact: men are better than women in fights. Fact: tall people and fit people are better than short people and fat people in fights. Fact: sometimes, if you’re fighting a “natural athlete,” no amount of technique will save you. But chin up, because you have some advantages over the natural athlete. You might be smarter, a better musician, a more talented artist, etc. Being a woman is not the be all end all in a fight. You can still beat men if you work harder, or if the man is significantly shorter or fatter than you. But please, for the love of God, don’t kid yourself into thinking that being a woman isn’t one of the many possible disadvantages you can have in a fight. I accepted this a long time ago. Now it’s your turn, whoever may be reading this (obviously only applies if you’re a woman.)
Olivia3757838274

Post by Olivia3757838274 »

One time, I was in a heavy contact martial arts tournament. I kept taking body shots and face shots, and the only thing that had shocked me so far were the punches to my chest. One stray kick, not even the full power of the leg, mind you, just the snap of the foot, hit my vagina (or I guess, technically, my vulva). It felt like a horrible, sharp pain, at first. It made me squeal and piss myself, and then the REAL pain set in. The slow ache that crept through my body. My belly began to ache, and I felt an intense pressure within it, like my insides were rebelling against me. I threw up and fell onto the ground. On contact, I farted HARD. I’m famous in school for my loud farts, but this was something else. I swear, it went silent before everyone started laughing. EVERYONE. It was so embarrassing, and there was nothing I could do about it. But at least the pressure was gone. Then, I felt it again. I wished I could’ve resisted, but it was too painful. I deliberately pushed out another fart. At this point, there were female and male assistants around me trying to wheel me off the mat. Most of them were cracking up, and some of the women looked uncomfortable. The only woman who wasn’t laughing or uncomfortable came up to me, gave me an ice pack, and told me not to try to stand for a few hours. She said just to let all the gas out, which is what I did. Just wanted to share my story.
Villus

Post by Villus »

Kick in the balls is just one of the "weapons" in women's arsenal. You shouldn't just go around kicking everyone there, else you'd be considered a psycho.
You should rather read the situation and learn to manipulate others to your advantage. Usually women don't ever need to resort to physical violence, although some still do it for fun or to humiliate a man in front of others. But even then you should choose carefully who and when to kick, so that you can get away with it.

Re: hes fine

Post by Guest »

galval wrote:well to say I have kicked my share of boyfriends and guy friends in the balls is an understatement. I can tell you that while the initiall response seems to be they are really hurt, I have a feeling it is over dramatic.
Not at all
mgibson9622

Post by mgibson9622 »

Anya.186 wrote:For some reason girls love this.
Whaaaat?
I have never met any girls into this that I know of.
Yeah, maybe they're in hiding.
I don't blame them.

But for the guys I want to warn you this can be dangerous.
Although I've never seen a guy come into our hospital with
testicle trauma from being kicked, at least that I know of,
I've seen sports injuries and I've ambulated lots of guys post hernia surgery.
Trust me they are in super pain.

Just be careful guys, you could be really hurt.
As for the girls into this, I just have no idea why
you would be willing to hurt a guy like that.

And, on You Tube girls are now kicking other girls.
I mean young girls.
WTF is that about even though it is not at all
as hurtful to guys.
:roll: :roll:
Hi id love to get my balls kicked by you id love your stilletto heel in my balls you can make me sit on your heel id really love to cum on your knees and thighs as you drive them hard into my nuts from close behind me
Marc yunner

Post by Marc yunner »

I had a fight with my sister and I pushed her backwards then she pushed back and brought her knee up really hard in my balls. It was so bad I felt like It had split them open. She was wearing boots as well when she kicked so it was very painful. It hurt so much It made me cry. She stood over me laughing and said she'd damaged me and I won't be able to have kids because she'll get me again . I fell on the floor and couldn't get up because of it for over an hour. I think she nearly did damage because it was aching badly. It didn't stop hurting for days and I am worried she split them open for good.
Stoneybro86

Post by Stoneybro86 »

Last week I was lay on settee and our 3 year old jumped off the end and landed right on my nuts the pain was excruciating worst hit I've ever taken to my nuts
Honngytong

Post by Honngytong »

Marc yunner wrote:I had a fight with my sister and I pushed her backwards then she pushed back and brought her knee up really hard in my balls. It was so bad I felt like It had split them open. She was wearing boots as well when she kicked so it was very painful. It hurt so much It made me cry. She stood over me laughing and said she'd damaged me and I won't be able to have kids because she'll get me again . I fell on the floor and couldn't get up because of it for over an hour. I think she nearly did damage because it was aching badly. It didn't stop hurting for days and I am worried she split them open for good.
Eeeeeeeeeeee
silverstor

Post by silverstor »

Marc yunner wrote:I had a fight with my sister and I pushed her backwards then she pushed back and brought her knee up really hard in my balls. It was so bad I felt like It had split them open. She was wearing boots as well when she kicked so it was very painful. It hurt so much It made me cry. She stood over me laughing and said she'd damaged me and I won't be able to have kids because she'll get me again . I fell on the floor and couldn't get up because of it for over an hour. I think she nearly did damage because it was aching badly. It didn't stop hurting for days and I am worried she split them open for good.
I had similar experience with my cousin, she also kneed me and it wasn't really hard, but hurt really bad. She has sharp bony knees, so probably that is the case. Honestly, the knees always hurt the most.
DukeGuy

Post by DukeGuy »

Bryttennay~# wrote:As a girl, I understand why the people here have this fantasy of superiority over men. It’s hard to cope with the indisputable fact that men are smarter, more agile, and stronger than us, so we come up with excuses to explain our inferiority away. The truth is, attacks between the legs hurt girls just as much, if not more, than guys. I teach martial arts, and I have seen a male student slap a female student’s crotch. The girl clutched her groin, widened her eyes, doubled over, passed gas loudly, fell to the fetal position, urinated, and threw up. She eventually passed out from the pain and couldn’t walk. My 10 year old male cousin kicked a teenage girl in the crotch once when she tried to steal his wallet. She fell to her knees and then onto the ground, crying and screaming in agony. Once, I was sparring and my vulva got grazed. I grabbed my crotch with one hand and fell on one knee. After about a minute of nauseating pain, I attempted to stand but could not. I was out for the day. Just wanted to make it clear that men are the superior gender, as much as it pains me to say it.
@Bryttennay damn I wish all girls were as perceptive and intelligent as you
Kate Windsor

Post by Kate Windsor »

I have been teaching Krav Maga to women and girls for over five years and we teach a very effective technique which I feel should should be in every woman and girls arsenal. We are a women only event, run by women, for women, and there is an extremely effective technique what we teach to women of all ages, which I feel we should all share as far and wide as possible.

The technique is the “groin grab” self defense technique which is to be used against a male attacker, which is now taught in many womens self defense classes, and there is actually a little trick to it…

To execute this technique, you’re going to take your hand and quickly grasp between the attackers thighs underhand. Its going to feel like you’re “cradling” the testicles. Quickly grab hold of, or snatch the testicles and dig your fingertips into the fragile skin BEHIND the scrotum. Then, once you have a good grip, you turn your hand into a vice, with your fingers digging inwards, around the back and over the top of the testicles. If you do it right, you should feel the testes INSIDE your hand which is holding the scrotum. You want, whenever possible, to hook your fingers over and around at least one testicle. One of them is enough.

Then, with your hands in a claw and your fingertips latched around the testes, you turn your hand sharply, as though you were turning a doorknob. Simultaneously, squeeze hard and pull the testicles away from his body as fast and as hard as you can. DO NOT LET GO OF THEM. This is very important. What happens then, is that your assailant usually screams out in pain and then tries to grab the wrist of your hand holding him in a futile attempt to try to get you to release him. DON’T. He then quickly loses one of the natural advantages he usually has over us (his strength) within a matter of seconds. Vomiting, curling over, collapsing and convulsing is common. Shock and unconsciousness can set in within 8 seconds. If he initially starts to fight back then you tuck your head in and keep squeezing his testicles until he faints. This only takes a matter of seconds. When he collapses, which he will, you get away to safety as quickly as possible and call for help. I’ve heard of two older women who dragged their attackers to a place of safety while holding them by the testicles. It may sound odd but testicles are so vulnerable and sensitive that this technique also works very well for women. I also like to share the story of the woman who was threatened with the words “do as I say or else…” by the younger man who attacked her, but she turned the situation around and he eventually ended up collapsing and begging her to phone the police while she maintained a tight grip on his testicles.

It’s never too late to perform this technique at any stage of an attack, and that even includes the option of reaching down if he’s on top of you, but it is easiest to do when the testicles are exposed and closest to you where you can grab hold of them. I’ve actually met several women in my life who have fought off their attackers in this way and one did it when her attacker was on top of her and raping her at the point he lost control. Don’t ever hold back. Some women scream while they are doing this, and some women think of a loved one being harmed to help overcome any bad feelings of hurting someone else even if they are being hurt themselves. Do whatever you have to do if you feel it helps.

If done properly, and done with enough force, this technique can even lead to the testicles rupturing. It’s actually easier to do than most women believe, and just about all of us have the capability to injure an attackers testicles in this way – whether we are young girls still of school age, or whether we are great grandmothers. We, as women have no part of our bodies as vulnerable as a mans testicles. After all, if you think about it testicles are just small objects of extreme vulnerability to pain squishiness wrapped in a delicate layer of skin which offers them no protection at all from this kind of counterattack by a woman. Most importantly, this fact holds true no matter what size your attacker is, nor how strong he is. And no matter how angry he is, and how much he’s threatened what he’s going to do to you, he’s going to drop. Don’t let anyone (usually men who are very uncomfortable with thoughts of women beating them in combat) try to convince you otherwise.

I once worked with a group of Somali women who informed me that grandmothers, mothers, and daughters between generations shared this powerful method of fighting off men. They even have a name for it in Somalia and they call the move “Qworegoys”. They were surprised that women in the West didn’t seem to share this information as much as they expected them to, and even more surprised that most women didn’t even seem aware of this technique.

I know that this advice would have been a difficult read for many women, but our lives are worth far more than a rapists testicles and we should be prepared to do whatever it takes to get away to safety. Please help to share this advice with as many other women and girls as far and wide as possible in any way you can help. It could one day be a life saver.
kimuk01

Post by kimuk01 »

I found it very empowering and it has vastly improved my confidence around men, knowing that I can disable a man so easily at the very core of their sexuality,and that the source of their superior strength is also their geatest weakness.

Through a combination of self-defence books, a short self defence course for women, and the advice of friends, both male & female, I was able to develop the skill to defend myself against a man using strikes or grabs to his testicles.I practised with some male friends until I was confident that I could "hit the spot" and then when I was harassed by a long-standing pest one day I delivered a frontal kick which landed perfectly. He immediatly doubled up in agony and sank to the ground ending up curled into a ball, where he stayed for more than 10 minutes.I am trying to force the college to run a self-defence course for all the girls as I think every girl would benefit from this knowledge.

I learned that the testicles are incredibly sensitive to even light blows or pressure,and that once you have a grip on a man's testicles he is virtually paralysed by the pain & quite unable to resist you. I also discovered that it is actually more effective to grab & squeeze just one testicle rather than both organs and that if you squeeze hard for more than 20 secs or so he will actually lose conciousness. I am sure that if every girl was aware of this, r**** would be virtually eliminated.
WendyELoe

Post by WendyELoe »

It is so ironic that those two tender and highly vulnerable organs are the source of a man’s masculinity and at the same time are his greatest weakness. Once I read an interesting speculation that testes hanging outside the male bodies, unprotected is an evolutionary trait evolved as an effective mean for females to prevent r****. One author of a women’s self defense book even humorously proposed that testicles should be taken as ‘women’s allies in self-protection’

I attended a self defense course when I was 19 offered by our college. It was run by a veteran of women’s self defense and r**** protection. She had also some medical background.We learned a variety of brutal combat techniques; eyes, balls and the Adam’s apple were the prime targets. She even used some medical diagrams explaining us the anatomy of each target, what the injury and effect on an attacker would be when the move is executed correctly.

Ironically, I learned more about testicles than on my sex education or biology classes. Besides normal techniques, where we learned kicking, kneeing, punches then we had a couple of classes about last resort anti-r**** techniques. She emphasized that a woman in a dangerous situation should take any chance to fight back. She can for instance use trickery to get him into a vulnerable position and then apply a devastating strike. She said: A girl’s hand can be a vicious weapon of destruction when used correctly. One brutal technique she called ‘pick a plum’. By playing along you aim to get a good access to his exposed genitals. At first gently caress his genitals and feel the target with your fingers before you strike. You should then isolate one testicle by locking your forefinger and thumb over the top of it, form a tight fist and then forcefully squeeze, twist as much as possible and jerk really hard. Use the whole momentum of your arm. Keep on crushing it with your fingers. You can also use your second hand to hit it hard with the knuckles pointing sharply forward. If he has a loose scrotum sac this should cause some irreparable damage to his organ especially tearing the spermatic cord or detachment of the epididymis from the testis. The common man’s reaction to such injuries is convulsing, vomiting and finally passing out. At this point you can release the grip and flee.

She demonstrated the whole move in detail on a sock with two half-ripe plums. Seeing what got left from those plums we had no doubt it would do the job. She emphasized: Don't be squeamish we have to do whatever it takes to defend ourselves and to escape the scene, even if it means to castrate the guy.

Post by Guest »

Testicles are pretty tough. Very unlikely to permanently damage - just loads of pain, vomiting and falling to the ground.
cateyes

Post by cateyes »

One of the great ironies in nature is that the very orbs that dangle outside a guy's body and secrete the hormones making him big, strong, and aggressive should also be his weakest spot! That the "weaker" sex can drive her knee up hard between a man's legs smashing against his balls - and cause him to double over, fall to the ground clutching his wounded bits, curl up in a fetal position, possibly vomit, and all the while moaning and groaning in excruciating, incapacitating pain - is sweet poetic justice for all women !!! My boyfriend told me that it would make a potential rapist lose all interest in sex. He'd either be on the ground, or limping away, having to now cope with his incredibly agonizing ball pain. It would give the woman an excellent chance to escape!

Everyone has heard the trite expression: "She has him by the balls." It wouldn't be such a common phrase if there wasn't any truth to it. To have someone "by the balls" means that you are in total control of that person. You have rendered him HELPLESS!!! You could hurt him and cause him excruciating, incapacitating pain much easier and faster than he could counter-respond to you to relieve his incredible agony. It's a built-in natural advantage for the weaker sex. He can't pull your grasping, squeezing hand away without further hurting himself. And he's losing strength very rapidly, maybe even consciousness. I was taught the "grab and squeeze" technique in self defense class in college. Our instructor even brought in news clippings of women who successfully employed this action to prove that it works in real life. You have to grab, squeeze hard, pull down and hold on for as long as it takes to incapacitate. And as she so explicitely put it when teaching us this technique during our class: "You squeeze the life out of his balls."
Girlwithbrain

Post by Girlwithbrain »

What is all this bullshit?
A woman was stabbed in an ovary few days ago. She died from the pain alone. Stabbed, by another woman btw.
still funny for you? Still feeling superior, because our ovaries are in our belly? Well, I do not.
If you think you are invincible, you probably deserve the same treatment.
nick rivas

Post by nick rivas »

People have different pain tolerance levels. I, a man in his 20s cannot say nor do I know what it feels like having a baby.

But I can say that even a light tap to my balls will bring me down.

First let me say that it’s the testicles (balls) that hurt the most, not necessarily the p***s. The balls are extremely sensitive and fragile. I would say most guys could go down with a good hit unless they have balls of steel. Personally, mine are above average in size (the size of large grade A eggs) and always get in the way which is a bummer, especially during hot days it can be quite a pain (literally) to sit down.

One time I was in a rush for class (this was during university) and I was putting my belt on in a hurry and in doing so I pulled the belt around the loops of my jeans so fast but unfortunately, the belt buckle got me there. Now honestly this wasn’t hard but more of a tap, yet it still made me go down! You feel the pain start to intensify around the lower stomach area, you can’t speak right and you feel like your breath is gone.

I would never want to get a full kick because I am sure it would be agonizing,

i'll leave my instagram feel free to send me a DM if wanting to discuss further:
nick_rivas

https://www.instagram.com/nick_rivas/