What if women checked violence in society in the end, and not men?

Discuss Social and Political issues that are affecting you. Bash the Politicians!
AlexPontik
Beginner! Talk to me!

What if women checked violence in society in the end, and not men?

Post by AlexPontik »

Do you think the below phrase is harmful to society and against women, or any other way?

What would happen in society if humans allowed women to choose the bad men, and then pointed them out so that the rest men can show them how, mama in the end puts order?

Do you think women could help steer the moral judgement of society, by limiting men when men act in a harmful way towards women, by women acting together...

...or do you think that history is fine having men control violence in society throughout human history?

What is the above?

It is a way suggesting that men should for for their own good allow women to control violence in society. Why?

Read history. Which part? Any of the bad parts...

...it doesn't seem to me that there would be a lot of war if it was up to women to decide when war takes place, or do you think otherwise, if yes, why?

[Alternative way arguing the same position]

the same as written above but in a different form

In a well known café in Paris, on the day celebrating the French revolution, officers of the state have gathered in three tables while discussing about important matters planning the future of the state...

One of them who is heading the secret services says "No one shall learn the truth! Because the truth in the hands of our enemies, is of great danger to us, and we will show them who puts order in the end!"

Another of them who is a judge in the supreme court says "No one shall question our justice system! Because justice in the hands of our enemies, is of great danger to us, and we will show them who puts order in the end!"

Another one who is a heading the army says "No one shall question our power! Because power in the hands of our enemies, is of great danger to us, and we will show them who puts order in the end!"

A young waitress over listening the conversation, while bringing some croissants says to all of them "How about you big men, allow women to choose on their own the bad men, and point them out so that the rest men around can show them, how mama in the end puts order...so that we all can enjoy the revolution day again..."

in a large group of people ( more than 500), someone is doing something that has gotten women angry, because of the consequences (current, or expected).

women after discussing with one another, end up pointing out the bad men in the situation and the rest men show them how mama in the end puts order, according to the instructions from women for the specific situation.

If it is men who are causing trouble, they can be dealt by other men , even if they specifically don't want to do good, as other men after seeing women pointing out together the bad men , may want to impress the women.

If it is women who are causing trouble, then they can be dealt by other women...as women really don't like other women playing bad games with them, and the later is something women do instinctively (meaning women can get really pissed of at other women doing something, if other women appear to be lying to them)

What I am saying in short is "do women feel that men controlling violence since the beginning of human history, has served humans a good history, or do women feel that men controlling violence since the beginning of human history, has not served humans a good history, and it could be worth thinking about what would happen in life in general, if women have the last word on violence in society.

I am assuming you are a woman (if I'm wrong apologies...)

1.Did you ever face an occasion in your life where some dude was being a bit too much?

For example

if you don't understand what I am saying, then I would appear as such a dude to you.

2. Did you ever face an occasion in your life where some dudes were following one dude who was being an idiot, still some dudes kept following the idiot, and never questioning him?

For example

When you read history of humans, about any war, as...

it doesn't seem to me that you never read history of humans about at least one in school...

did you ever think that while those idiots, right on the battleground, were gouging each others hearts and eyes out...at the same exact moment...somewhere a bit further...but still just around the battleground...that...

...the bees were buzzing, the birds were singing, and the branches of the trees were dancing with the wind?..

Because if you never have, the bees buzzing, the birds singing, and the branches of the trees dancing with the wind...seems to be happening at least since the beginning of humans...

...but as usual in human history, some dudes were following one dude who was being an idiot...

...like you may think I am being here, if you still don't understand.

...well ok, let me try the below then.

3. Did you ever face an occasion in your life where

some dude was being an idiot,

and all women around, after talking about it to see that they all agreed that dude was being an idiot,

in the end pointed the idiot out, expecting the rest men to show that idiot how mama in the end puts order?

For example

If up to here you think I am making fun of you and you are getting angry and would like to get back to me,

wouldn't it help you if you really, really, really thought it through...

...and I had been really, really, really, bad to you, which I can't imagine how here, can you?..

...but let's say I have been bad, wouldn't it help you, if after you really thought about it...

...to talk to your girlfriends, and let's assume I REALLY have been bad and all your girlfriends agreed....

...and then because your girlfriends were all convinced, talked also to their girlfriends...

...and to cut the long story short, a lot of girlfriends were all convinced...

...wouldn't it help you then, if I had been really that much of a idiot to you, or another woman, together with all the rest girlfriends point me out, so that the rest men teach me a lesson, in order to learn how to behave to a woman...why?

...for nothing but the obvious reason, because if you REALLY think about it, you will start noticing who REALLY puts order in reality when things REALLY work...

p.s. women actually controlling men, cannot be a reality when men are actually free to act on their own, as it really happens to be.

women checking men, can be a reality when men want to be free to act on their own, and not be killing each other all the time throughout their history... because of some of them getting violent, so that the rest of them have to get violent, and all this violence being in control...by the most violent one...as it happened to be in history...in the bad parts...